Monday, November 9, 2009

Start of 2nd sem + speed painting in photoshop vid :D

Mood:
<-- yayz! extremely excited!
woah! So tomorrow is the start of my 3rd year 2nd sem
I'm totally... excited! and a bit nervous...
coz I haven't review anything! O_o
woah! I need to read my notes tonight... ^^
hmmm... yayz! I'll see my classmates and friends again!
and my Knight of course n_n
but... uwah... my bestfriend, Marianne, has a fever...
and she is not sure if she can come to school tomorrow :(
Poor her... I hope she'll get better soon -_-....
oh, by the way, at last! My very first speed painting in photoshop vid is here! :D
ahahah! I'm sooo proud! and I've been posting links everywhere online! ahahah! XD
ee... so like I promise, I'm going to post it here too n_n
Here's the link:
ahehe... I hope (if anyone reads my blog) you'll watch it! X3
uwaah... I already have 33 views (4 from me) and 2 comments from my friends in deviantart :D
ahahah! I'm sooo really extremely happy! yayz! lololol XDDD
oukei so til here! I need to read my lectures and organize my things for tomorrow!
Bye-bee! O(^-^)o

No comments:

Post a Comment