Saturday, November 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Kanata! OMG I forgot! O_o

woah! omg omg omg omg omg



ee... I forgot! It's November 15 today! O_O
It's Kanata-kun's birthday!!! O_o
waaahhh!!! Why??? This is the 1st time this happened (for 4 years i think)!
ee... oh I still haven't introduced Kanata to you yet -_-...
Kanata Hongo is an actor in Japan...
He's the same age as me
And ever since high school, specifically, 3rd year high school, he became my inspiration...
and my crush
up to now of course
coz he's an awesome actor!
And very cool and cute one too! ^^
ee... I really look up on him coz even though he's the same age as me... he became so popular
He is a very hardworking person
And he's very confident
I saw some of his movies... and he really fascinates me! :D
He's one of a heck awesome artist and a really great person!
I envy him a lot... and respects him of course
ee... He is the person I really like before my knight... >_<
And every year I always celebrate his birthday! (even though he doesn't know that)
I also made a chocolate for him last last valentines n_n
But now... ee... I forgot his birthday! O_o
I feel so ashamed and down... huhuhu T^T
ee... I have so many things in mind...
But I never thought I'll forget this day... this very special day orz
ahuhuh... It just came into my mind when one of my friends in fs wrote on her shoutout about it
ee... I did have a plan for his birthday
Now my plans are ruined! TT^TT
hmm... I keep asking myself why did I forgot his birthday?
And I realized some questions...
Is it becoz I have an amnesia?
Is it becoz I have a flu?
Am I becoming too old I easily forget things?
or is it becoz of my knight?
ee... uwah... I think it's becoz of the 4th question... uhuhu -_-...
ee... oh well, now that this happened, let's just let it as it is... -_-...
I can't do anything for it now.... :P
anyways, today is also Gilbert's birthday
Yup! He has the same brithday as Kanata
Gilbert is one of my friends in school
and he is a very great and awesome artist n_n
He draws a lot... and his artworks inspires me :D
ee... I was planning on giving him something for his birthday
but alas! I did say I forgot it's November 15 today right? D:
It's really annoying! I forgot this date!
I already draw something as a gift but I haven't scanned it
ee... I really thought that would be a great present for him
coz he gave me a sketch of me as a gift for my birthday last year
uhuhu... I wanna return the favor but now I can't :(
I'll just have to wait for next year to resume my plans...
ugh! I really feel ashamed for what happened now!
I wanna return the time so that I can continue my plans for their birthday! aaahhh!!! O_o
I did greet them online... and texted Gilbert... but I think those are not enough...
sigh... but oukei so I think I should really stop ranting around..
I need to calm down... -_-..
ee... oukei so til here!
Byebye -_-....................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment