Friday, November 6, 2009

damn pc >:O

Mood:


Reimei is irritated!


ugh, I hate my PC!!! >:-O
It's sooooo slow!!!
I wanna throw it out the window!!!
ee... I want a new CPU... a pentium 4! or a dual core! or maybe a quadcore!!! >_<
*sigh... If only I have money... uhuhhu T^T
hmm... oukei enough ranting... -_-...
Sorry I didn't update yesterday...
You see, yesterday I was uhm making a video about coloring using photoshop... and I wanna upload it on youtube...
uwaahhh... atlast! This 3rd attempt really worked out! TuT
Camstudio worked out this time
I was able to save my process! yayz! O(^w^)o
The only thing I need to do now is to edit it and insert a song using windows movie maker n_n
And upload to youtube of course
uwahahah! I'm sooo very excited to upload it later...
I'll edit it at the nearest net cafe and upload it asap!
I can't edit it in here coz of my s2pid, slow and old run-down irritating pc... >:O
arrghhh....
hmmm... by the way, did I already tell you about my 'Knight'?
I already wrote that I'll be writing here why I call him 'Knight' n_n
hmm... maybe in my next entry... oukei I'll post it on today... n_n

No comments:

Post a Comment