Saturday, October 24, 2009

It's Sunday! start of another week!

<-- calm and satisfied


uwaahhh... yay! It's Sunday! ^_^

Today, I'm sooo happy coz we went to church as a family... I mean, we're complete... eheheh ^^"

hmm... and then we went to metrotown mall to eat lunch... wah! I ate alot... I miss chicken fillet!

and then we play at worlds of fun... ee... my sis sang and dance paraparadise... hahah!

e to... 1pm we went home coz my lil bro wants to... ee...

and now I'm here writing to my blog! hahah! lololol XD

What more to write... hmm...

Oh yeah, last night I put and arrange my posters on my room...

I already put my poster of katekyo hitman reborn near my bed ^-^

wanna see my room? ehehe... here:


ee... so.. yeah, welcome to my room! n_n


actually, me and my sis share the same room... I only took a picture of my portion of our room ... ahehhe ^^


hmmm... Did I already tell you I'm an otaku? ahhehe...


woah! yay! I love all my posters! hihihi


the reborn poster is on the bottom right... see? eheheh... uwaaah! everytime I look at it, it's like my fangirl side is breaking free! XD


look at my bed... I have a big togepi stuff toy... it's soooooooooooooo cute! XD




No comments:

Post a Comment