Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween is near! :D

Mood:
-- ... yay?


Gud afternoon! :D
Yay~! Halloween is near!
I think we will visit our relatives... and go to the cemetery...
hmmm... I kinda miss our late relatives... specially my aunt... she passed away coz of a heroic deed... She's in heaven now coz she's a really good person :)
Please pray for her soul
By the way, last night I draw something for halloween :D
yup! lineart is finish!
and I'll scan it this wednesday and color it and publish it... on November 1 XD
weehh! I'm so excited with the outcome! XDDD
I'll comment it to my friends and of course, I'll put it here and on deviantart :D
hmm... what more to write ^^"
oh, we will be getting our grades this wednesday... uwah! I hope I don't have a failing grade! T-T
and I hope I can be a full scholar at our University X3

No comments:

Post a Comment