Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I'm going out tomorrow~!

Mood:
Reimei is happy! n_n


Gud eve! eheheh n_n
Last night I was sooo happy coz me, my sis and my mom watch TV together... survivor phil palau and a korean novela titled 'shining inheritance'... eheheh...
wah! It's been a while since we watched and laughed together... coz, my sis and I,we've been always busy studying... and It feels good n_n
and last night I draw another halloween-themed art... aheheh... XD
and tomorrow I'll scan my artworkz! yay!
I've been searching halloween-themed contest with subscription prizes around deviantart.. coz I'm planning to join...
yay! I'm sooo excited! XDDD
ee... so hopefully tomorrow we will get our report of grades...
wah! I wish I can be a full scholar! I need an average of 1.45 to be one n_n
hmmm... ee... my bestfriends Marianne said she got inspired from drawing again, and she said it's becoz of me XD
yay! Me feels happy today! and hyped-up! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment