Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I feel really happy n_n

Mood:
Reimei feels Happy and Touched



Today, I went to school to get my grades... but sad to say they didn't release our grades yet... T^T
Releasing of grades will be on friday, October 30,2009...
ee... But it's ok for me, coz I already viewed my grades online n_n
And guess what? I have 1.25's for 5 subjects, which are all major, and 1.75's for 3 subjects, which are all minor...
I'm really glad about my grades... and I feel so good! Coz I'll be a University scholar! Which means I will be a full scholar! No more tuition fees! yay! XD
Today I also scanned my artworkz for halloween... and I'm still on my way coloring it in photoshop.
Hope I make it in time for halloween... and for the contest deadline in deviantart.
About the jobfest, I wasn't able to submit my resume coz... OMG! There were sooo many people O_o
I really want to find a part-time job but, I have to prioritize the more important things... eheheh XD
Like studying... and practicing my skills in photoshop... lol X3
Hm... By the way, I'm really glad today coz, I was able to update my deviantart account
I cleared my deviantbox by faving my favorite artz... n_n
and I also submit something... eheheh...
and updated my journal there...
hmm... and one of my friends there, snaaake..., noted me and said that he wanted to commission me... woah! I'm really excited and at the same time nervous... coz THIS WILL BE MY FIRST TIME TO BE COMMISSIONED!!! O_o
uwaahh.... I feel really happy coz someone finds my artworks interesting... up to the point that he wants me to draw the front page of his novel n_n
I really really really feel hyped-up! XDDD
But what really makes me feel happy today is that..., my friends from deviantart made me cry... tears of joy! TuT
I'm really grateful to them... coz they still remember me... T^T
The one I uploaded today had some nice feedbacks... and lots of +favs too! X3
And some of my friends commented on my journal... I was very touched about their messages... I feel really really... really... *sob.. Happy! ^-^
ee... I really have some personal problems right now... specially with my friends in school, and I'm very glad my online friends are here to comfort me... n_n
ee.. There are so many nice people around the globe... n_n
GOD is so good... Even though I have lots of bad deeds and sins... He's sooo good to me... I feel ashamed and unworthy... T-T
Thank you so much!
But I will do my best not to be bad anymore... Please give me another chance... T^T
ok so til here for now... I feel so exhausted...
Bye-bee!

No comments:

Post a Comment