Tuesday, March 30, 2010

errr... yeah... -_-...

Mood:
somewhat annoyed ^^"

hey blog... sorry for not updating...
sigh... ok the same reason... busy, lazy,... -_-...
hmm... but now, let me write what I feel...
today is a very... busy day...
ugh, I went to school to ask my CISCO prof if I can still take the final exam online...
hmm... I haven't taken it yet coz of some reason...
gonna tell u later mmkay?
not on the mood right now... -_-...
and then, our CISCO prof was not around yet
ugh... and so I decided to go to CASS to meet my retorika teacher coz I'll submit our grades
but alas! she's not around... $#%$@^&
hmm.. I was feeling weak... coz I'm alone...
and I didn't eat breakfast and lunch..
so I decided to eat at Mcdo
I treat myself for WORKING SO HARD HAHAH!
hmm... yesh, I was so tired and thirsty that time
and I look like a moron... -_-...
hmm... after that, I return to school, and saw my classmates
yesh they look so... as if they don't have any problems...
envy envy...
well, look at me... I'm so busy and I'm like walking around!
while they are just chatting and doing things they want to do
well, I guess I deserve to be busy
that's my consequence for having fun last weekends
and for always sleeping for too long orz
hmm... Marianne and Glecy look like they don't care if they still can take the final exam in CISCO,
and decided to go to some place quiet and cold
I mean, WTF?! as if they really really really don't care!!!
and they want me to answer their final exam?! #!%^#&^$&*
arrgh... YESH! I REFUSE!
that's too much... way tooooo much!
they have their little relaxing time enjoying theirselves while I
I was like sooooo busy the whole time!
and I'm kinda annoyed waiting for our prof!!!
and then, yesh... they left...
they leave me and go to the place they want to stay
I was left there waiting...
moan... I wish someone will accompany me....
but no00o0o0o0o0...
my classmates Neil and Clariza were there
but they were busy chatting -_-...
hmm... after that I went to the net lab...
and saw some friends...
good thing I went there
they gave me a copy of the request form for OJT
ee... I thought I was going home empty handed T^T
soooo... I waited for the faculty meeting to end so that I can have our dean's signature
damn faculty meeting! their having their conversation waaay tooo long!!
I was like, going in and out our bldg. like a moron
and I've been walking and walking and walking and walking...
and oh, did I mention that I've been walking?!
hmm... and for an hour or so, finally the meeting ended!
I finally got the signature of those important people...
I wanna go home so badly...
and yesh, I was relieved to see our CISCO prof
and I made him reopen the final exam XD
ahahah! mission 1 accomplished! X3
the only thing I haven't done was to pass our grades and requirement to our retorika prof
but well, I'll just pass it tomorrow... if ever I see her
but now let me just relax...
and do things I want to do...
hmm... wait... something happened now
that made my heart hurt T^T
it's becoz, my knight wanted me to answer his final exam
it's ok with me coz it's him buuuuuut,
his password is really hurtfull! T^T
you know what that is???
Rellma321
rellma is marianne, my best friend
and it's his password
that's.... ouch... hurt me through the heart TT^TT
uwaah... I think he had a crush on her!!! TT^TT
that's really hurtful! so sad! so frustrating! so... so... annoying!!!
uwahahahah! my knight and my bestfriend really hurt me today!!! TT^TT
so now, I'm not in the mood to write my letter for my knight...
and to write the happenings on our monthsary last saturday... O_O
and I think I don't want to see them tomorrow
even though they have to sign their OJT forms...
so til here
hope tomorrow's a good day...
byeeeee-beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment